What do I wear or bring to my appointment? What can I expect?
- You may click here to read all about the Senior Portrait session.
Are my proofs available online?
- Beginning with the senior class of 2020, you may view your portraits with the access code provided to you at your sitting here.
- For classes 2019 and earlier, they are not available online.
- Within 2-3 weeks of your session, you will receive a text and an email asking you to pick up your proofs from our studio.
- You then take them home for viewing (proofs are property of Belmont).
- There will be a return sticker on your proof packet.
- If your photos were taken at your school, you will receive a message about picking them up at your school on a certain date/time.
When can I see my senior proofs?
- Register here and you will be notified via email or text the moment your proofs are available.
How long do I have to take my senior pictures?
- It is best to have your pictures made before school starts.
- We do photograph occasionally after school starts, but appointments are limited.
- Students find it harder to make an appointment that does not interfere with outside school activities.
- We have a strict cut off in SEPTEMBER for yearbook purposes, so you must have your portraits made by then.
- Do not wait to the last minute!
I do not like my proofs. Can I have them retaken?
- Yes! You may reschedule online here .
- Please do so promptly so that you can get a slot on our calendar.
- There is a re-sit charge of $20.
How can I re-order senior portraits, and how long do I have?
- We keep your previous order information and proofs on file for up to 4 years.
- Any proofs that you did not order from are kept on file for one year.
- In order to preview the physical copies again, you will need to pay a $25 fee; otherwise, you may schedule an appointment to come in and look at them on our computers.
- You can mail in this reorder form and a wallet of your reorder photo that will be returned to you.
- You may call us and pay by phone if you already know what you want.
Will my finished senior portraits be retouched?
- Yes! We include basic retouching in all of our packages and print sizes only.
- Basic retouching includes blemish removal and acne.
- It does not include hair, tan lines, or tooth corrections.
- You may inquire about the extra charge for these services.
- Proof sets and CD’s and other items will have an extra charge.
Can the background(s) be changed on my proofs?
- No. For quality purposes, we do not use green screen technology to photograph senior portraits.
I missed my yearbook deadline, but can I still have portraits made?
- Yes! We will start back photographing for personal use during the week of spring break.
- Appointments will be available mid-February.
- You can go online to view them here.
- Our order turnaround time in the spring is 2-3 weeks.
When do we take cap and gown photos?
- These dates are normally scheduled by your school sponsor or senior sponsor.
- Please check with them to be sure you did not miss an announcement.
- We do not offer a makeup day at school for these portraits.
- If you miss the date or were absent, you may schedule to have them taken at our studio during spring break week.