What Do I Bring?
- Your $30 session fee (all forms of payment accepted)
- We furnish the black drape you will need for the yearbook formal portrait. We ask that you bring a tank top or a tube top of any color to wear underneath it. Pearls are a classic choice for the formal, so please bring your own if you wish to wear pearls.
- School dress code rules apply!
- Bring two casual outfits. Your entire outfit may show.
- One outfit will be for your indoor casual session and the other will be for the outdoor session.
- No high-heels please for outdoor session.
- Wear whatever is unique to you!
- If you would like, bring a hobby item, musical instrument or even your pet!
- Aside from dogs and cats, we have seen tarantulas, lizards and even horses!
- Arrive hair and makeup ready
- School dress code rules apply for your formal session.
- Do not chew gum during your session.
- Avoid tanning before session. Tan lines are an extra cost to remove.
- Do not make any drastic hair changes before your session date -you may regret it!
- If a resit is desired due to hair or other reasons, a resit fee of $20 will be charged.